Home |  Search |  Contact Us |  Website & Cookies Policy
Student Experience Student Affairs image

  1. If you are dissatisfied with a decision of the Board of Examiners (BEd, BA, PGCE or M-level), you may appeal on grounds to Queen's University Faculty Student Appeal Committee (FSAC).

  2. If you have any other complaint you wish to make you should use the College’s Complaints Handling Procedure.

To register a complaint you should contact the Office of the Principal (Tel: 028 9026 8306; Email Eilís McAteer). At the point you will be advised on the most appropriate method of making a complaint.